Each employee who requires training must have their own Training Package, which includes:
- BACK TO WORK- COVID-19 Training Course
- BACK TO WORK- COVID-19 Quiz
- BACK TO WORK- COVID-19 Certificate(wallet and wall-mount)
Learners need a minimum of 80% on the quiz to pass successfully. You will have unlimited attempts to pass.
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) was first reported by the World Health Organization (WHO) in December 2019 in Wuhan, China. On March 11, 2020. It was declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization. The virus has now spread to many countries around the world and there is currently very little is known about COVID-19. However, what we do know is that it is transmitted through direct contact with respiratory droplets of an infected person through coughing and sneezing. Individuals can also be infected from touching surfaces contaminated with the virus and touching their face.
While COVID-19 continues to spread it is important that workplaces take action to prevent further transmission, reduce the impacts of the outbreak and support control measures. This course intends to teach employees and employers what is expected of them upon returning to work and how to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
The legal requirements in this training is currently based off the Ontario Standards. For jurisdiction specific information, you should reach out to your local Public Health or Work Safe Group.
Each workplace must still provide site-specific training to all employees (where applicable).
Course Duration: Length of voice over plus 30 mins, however this can vary due to the course being self-based learning with no maximum time requirement.
- COVID-19 Information
- At the Workplace
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this course, you will be able to identify:
- What is COVID-19
- What is required in a workplace (minimum)
- What you can do to protect yourselves and others
- How to work during a pandemic
- What to do if you become ill
Who Should Take It?
All workers including employers, supervisors and employees in Canada.
Benefit of Online Training
Online Training with Safety First is fast and effective, some benefits include:
- Available 24/7
- Can be completed from home
- No need to remove employees from work to complete mandatory training
- Employers can be sure every learner has received the same quality of training
- Save on traveling cost
- No minimum number of participants needed to complete the course
Google Chrome browser recommended