Each employee who requires training must have their own training package, which includes:
- Carbon Monoxide in Construction Training Course
- Carbon Monoxide in Construction Practice Quizzes
- Carbon Monoxide in Construction Final Test
- Carbon Monoxide in Construction Course Certificate of Completion
Learners need a minimum of 80% on the final test to pass successfully and will have unlimited attempts to pass.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a severe hazard, especially in the construction industry. This E-Learning course will provide individuals with a basic understanding of CO and how it can harm you. When finished, it will allow you to recognize signs and symptoms associated with CO poisoning and how you should respond. Further, it will allow you to recognize the sources of CO and the mechanisms of control to prevent an accident.
This course will take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
- Sources of Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon Monoxide Detection and Responding
- Handling/Storage & Legislation
- Additional Resources Final Evaluation for Carbon Monoxide in Construction
- Understand the basics of Carbon Monoxide
- Identify the sources of Carbon Monoxide
- Recognize the health effects of Carbon Monoxide poisoning including the signs and symptoms
- Identify strategies to minimize exposure to Carbon Monoxide based on the hierarchy of controls
- Understand the worker and employer responsibilities
- Have a basic understanding of the handling and storage practices for Carbon Monoxide
- Have a basic understanding of the legislative requirements to do with Carbon Monoxide
Who Should Take It?
All workers who are working in an occupation where they may be exposed to electrical hazards.
Benefit of Online Training
Online Training with Safety First is fast and effective, some benefits include;
- Available 24/7
- Can be completed from home
- No need to remove employees from work to complete mandatory training
- Employers can be sure every leaner has received the same quality of training
- Save on traveling cost
- No minimum number of participants needed to complete the course
Google Chrome is recommended.