Each employee who requires training must have their own training package, which includes:
- Electrical Safety Awareness Training Course
- Electrical Safety Awareness Quiz
- Electrical Safety Awareness Certificate of Completion
Learners need a minimum of 80% on the quiz to pass successfully you will have unlimited attempts to pass.
This course is an introduction to electrical safety awareness in the workplace. This is an awareness level course that provides information to help identify, understand and avoid electrical hazards while at work.
This will not make students “electrical workers”. It is meant for a variety of individuals including those involved in occupations such as oil and gas, mining, constriction, automotive, manufacturing, agriculture and food, and office work. Overall, it is for anyone who is working in an occupation where they may be exposed to electrical hazards. These employees will understand the basics of electricity, hazards associated with electrical energy, potential injuries, and general safe work practices for their protection, health and safety.
Each workplace must still provide site specific training to all employees, where applicable.
This course will take approximately one hour to complete.
- What is Electricity?
- Introduction to electrical safety
- Electrical Hazards
- Electrical Accidents
- Electrical Injuries
- General best practices
- Additional Resources
After completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Have a basic understanding of electricity
- Understand the importance of electrical safety
- Recognize common electrical hazards that exist within the workplace
- Understand electrical accidents and identify common electrical injuries
- Understand and identify various hazard controls that are present or should be present in the workplace
- Understand some important best practices for electrical safety
Who Should Take It?
All workers who are working in an occupation where they may be exposed to electrical hazards.
Benefit of Online Training
Online Training with Safety First is fast and effective, some benefits include;
- Available 24/7
- Can be completed from home
- No need to remove employees from work to complete mandatory training
- Employers can be sure every leaner has received the same quality of training
- Save on traveling cost
- No minimum number of participants needed to complete the course
Google Chrome is recommended.