Each participant enrolled in the online training will need to successfully complete the following:
- Modules 1-5
- Complete a final Assessment of Ladder Safety and receive a minimum score of 80% on the quiz in order to successfully pass the course.
Ladders are used daily in most workplaces. It is important for employees to understand the duties associated when using a ladder- how to work safely on the ladder, understanding the adequate set up and inspection before use. Quizzes are included in the course to ensure learning concepts are understood.
This course is intended to provide all employees, and management increase their knowledge in ladder awareness in the workplace. Ladder inspection, types of ladders and their uses as well as storage and maintenance will be taught in this course.
It is important to note that this course is not intended to provide training on construction specific issues, but rather provide ladder safety awareness and basic understanding on the uses. Each workplace must still provide site specific training to all employees, where applicable.
- Personnel at work or home who use ladders on a daily basis
- Management who are required to train personnel with the use of ladder safety
Completion of the course will provide participants with the knowledge of:
- Understand the different uses of ladders made from various materials
- Understand how to inspect a ladder
- Understand how to select the correct ladder (height and material) for the job
- Know how to set up a ladder correctly
- Know how to work safely on a ladder
- Know how to store and maintain a ladder
- Find additional information on ladder safety
This course is designed to be completed within 45 minutes; however, participants are able to complete the course within any time length they desire.
Benefits of Online Training with Safety First Consulting:
- Support available 24/7
- Can be completed at home, work or anywhere with internet accessibility.
- Certificate received upon completion of every course.
Registration for this course can be completed online at https://safetyfirstconsulting.ca/workplace-health-and-safety-training-programs/ or by contacting our online registration service at email@example.com or calling 905-669-6920
Google Chrome is recommended.