Each employee who requires training must have their own Training Package, which includes;
- PPE Training Course
- PPE Quiz
- PPE Certificate (wallet & wall-mount)
Learners need a minimum of 80% on the quiz to pass successfully you will have unlimited attempts to pass.
Personal Protective Equipment should be the last means of protection for the worker. This course will give workers the tools needed to identify when PPE should be used and how to select the right type. The employer, supervisor and the worker are responsible when it comes to PPE in the workplace. This program will provide an awareness on the importance of PPE in the workplace and its application.
Each workplace must still provide site specific training to all employees, where applicable.
Length of voice over plus 30 mins, however this can vary due the course being self based learning with no maximum time requirements.
- Common Hazards that Require PPE
- Hierarchy of Controls
- Types of PPE
- Selecting and Using PPE
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify hazards that require personal protective equipment
- List the hierarchy of controls in the correct order
- Explain the limits of personal protective equipment
- Describe three types of hearing protection
- Explain when personal protective equipment should be used
Who Should Take It?
All workers including employers, supervisors and employees in Canada.
Benefit of Online Training
Online Training with Safety First is fast and effective, some benefits include:
- Available 24/7
- Can be completed from home
- No need to remove employees from work to complete mandatory training
- Employers can be sure every learner has received the same quality of training
- Save on traveling cost
- No minimum number of participants needed to complete the course